- Proof of Rabies, Bordetella (Kennel Cough), and Distemper vaccinations must be current upon arrival, and must remain current during your pets stay with us.
- Bordetella (kennel Cough) is not a regularly given vaccine. Please check with your vet.
- Bring the copy of your pet's vaccinations.
1st Time Boarders
- By appointment only
- Contract will need to be filled out and proof of vaccinations seen
- Kennel policy flier needs to be read and initialed
- Contract and kennel policy flier only need to be filled out the first time you board you pet(s).
Furry Friends Coming Back
Call Tina with dates and times
Click here to email Tina with dates at firstname.lastname@example.org please look for a reply
or call / text (616) -437-3270
or leave a note at the time of pick-up
Refer a friend. When their pet stays with me your pet will receive a free day. Free day is sent out like a coupon on a post card. Must show post card for free day.
NOW BOOKING YOUR PETS KENNEL RUN:
CALL NOW TO ENSURE A SPOT FOR YOUR PET